DMCA Notification Page
Lightspeed Media Corporation, the owner and operator of this Site is committed to responding promptly to claims based on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") of copyright infringement. All claims hereunder shall be reported to the Site's designated copyright agent. Please note that under section 512(f) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
The Site provides a content sharing service where users may upload and share content with other users. Users must affirm that they have the legal right to upload and publish content on the Site and the Site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove content of that is found to infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If you are the owner of any exclusive rights under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Site's copyright agent with the following information, all as required and set out in the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person who is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right to content that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification with specificity of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to locate the material (such as the URL or other identification information of the specific content subject of the claim);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to contact you, including a true name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims of copyright information should be sent to the following:
MP Collins, Esq.
Attorney for Lightspeed Media Corporation
PO Box 191062
Atlanta, GA 31119